Preparing for your tattoo:
- Choose a design that is right for you.
- Start taking Vitamin C and Zinc to boost your immune system.
- Stay away from alcohol for 72 hours before your tattoo.
- Make sure you a free of any virus or infections.
- Work within your budget. Be upfront about how much you can spend.
- Listen to your artist’s suggestions. They might have some good ideas.
- If you have an appointment, please be here. If you can’t, let us know.
- If it is the day you are getting your tattoo, please eat before you arrive.
- Alcohol thins the blood. If you drink before you ink, you’re going to bleed heavily. This makes it very difficult for us to do clean work.
- If you have a cold or virus, your immune system will be low, making it difficult for your tattoo to heal. Wait until you are healthy.
While we have many tattoos you can choose from, we pride ourselves on helping you create unique tattoos that are one of a kind. In order to help us to get started, we ask that you bring in any images or pictures that will give us a starting point.
If you are looking to have a portrait of someone done, please bring in their picture, preferrably in the pose or with the profile of the person you would like done.
Other artwork, if you have examples of images or styles you like, bringing those images, sketches, etc. in, this will help us create the style you like. Searching images on Google can be a helpful place to start.
Why bring in Pictures or Images?
We all have preferences as to what we like, and it is easy for us to apply the styles we prefer unless you show us what you like. These images and pictures provide a style template for us to work with and help you get what you are looking for.